As we move into warmer weather, we received these tips from Enercare and thought we would pass them on to you.
- Do not wait for a heat wave to try your AC. In a few weeks everyone will have turned on their ACs and a certain percentage will not start, it might be the AC or it may be the furnace or perhaps the thermostat as it occurred for someone last year.
- If you have a problem, service departments will be jammed up whereas right now there is plenty of space on the calendar for an appointment.
- Make sure that if you put a cover on the condenser take it off first.
- Confirm that the AC breakers are in the on position.
- Switch the thermostat from heat to cool and let the AC run for a good 15 minutes, checking to make sure there is nice cool air coming out of the vents.
- Switch back to heat as the nights are still cool enough that our furnaces are still coming on.
- Confirm that the furnace filter is clean, good air flow for air conditioning is very important.
Simple steps and excellent advice.
Enjoy our warmer weather, it will be so nice to put this cold weather behind us.
The Beardsley Real Estate Team, Bev and Keith Beardsley, Sales Representatives and also Seniors Real Estate Specialists with Royal LePage Team Realty (Brokerage). How can we help you today? Call or text 613-897-6839. Country agents with over 28 years of combined experience. We serve the many rural communities surrounding Ottawa. WHO YOU USE REALLY MATTERS! Client reviews on www.BeardsleyTeam.ca
#WESELLCOUNTRY, #OttawaCountryHomesForSale, #RussellHomesForSale, #KemptvilleHomesForSale, #OsgoodeHomesForSale, #WinchesterHomesForSale, #SouthMountainHomesForSale, #SeniorsRealEstateSpecialists, #BeardsleyTeamRoyalLePage, #RoyalLePageMetcalfe, #BeardsleyTeamCountryHomesForSale, #BeardsleyRealEstateTeam,